TRADE AND INVESTMENT
- To promote trade and investment between South Africa and the UAE by fostering direct contacts between business people from both nations.
- To provide information and advice to companies of both countries in matters of trade and investment in either country.
- Develop close working ties with the Trade Section of the South African Embassy.
- Distribution of updates on the current business situation, major trade shows and UAE-related events and business.
- Identification and referral of business opportunities to its members.
- Foster and encourage close relationships between the council and its members and UAE Nationals, government and corporate institutions.
NATIONALS, GOVERNMENT AND CORPORATE INSTITUTIONS
- To encourage social and cultural exchanges between South Africa and the UAE.
- Promote the vision of the ‘Rainbow Nation’, whereby all people are equal, whatever their colour, creed or race.
- Develop a programme of working formal networking events.
- Plan special breakfasts, luncheons or sessions featuring prominent guest speakers.
- Enlarge council membership by increasing membership attraction value
- Establish a membership directory, available to all members and widely circulated across the UAE.
- Promote member companies’ corporate image, products and services.
- Increase SABCo’s visibility and accessibility.